:rofl: :lol: :yes:
Only out of the left ear :doh: :bug:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Looked at those.. Loving the description.. "Never have to fiddle with cords,you just put it on the charger,and it’s will automatic...
Chvymn99 this is what I read on most noise cancelling headsets. Wasn't looking at noise cancelling ear buds. "Our Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)...
Someone got some tractor time today :tractor::banana::dancer: [ATTACH] She was a great help :thumbs:
Had myself a helper today :thumbs: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] We've gotta work on hand signals a bit, but sure saved me some running about, and...
Primarily ash and maple, with a healthy stand of shag hickory. Have some beech, hop hornbeam, pine, hemlock, highly valuable black walnut, and...
I purchased these for work, the noisiest thing in my work area is my coworkers o_O [MEDIA] I went with these as they have better noise...
Looks like it to me Good BTU's there :yes:
That's a tough question If you have to take the dog to the veterinarian, then I think it would be difficult. However if it passes at home, I'm...
Darn.. You beat me to it :doh: Still.. [ATTACH] :dex::dex:
Got some clay out there Rope ??
I'd say it's gotten a bit dirty since being back :dex::dex:
Pics of the pup never get old :D :thumbs:
If so.. I'd say oak :binoculars: :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I kinda got that, but was wondering if it was random smalls or mower engines, or something of that size. Looks in great...
Best way to discern a crow from a raven is by their call. Distinctly different. Sizewise I don't think you'd be able to tell from a distance....
Nice Jeff :thumbs: Wonder what was in it originally
Brad, I think you really need that signage on the back of your truck :thumbs: