X2 ^^^ Careless workers make for a hazardous work area. I actually got a bit careless today... was hand feeding a smaller branch, and didn't...
Was on the radio the other day.. I think I heard the astronauts in the ISS talking about your stacks. :whistle: :thumbs:
:bug::bug::bug: I left that pin in... until she's used to the controls, I gotta have someplace where she can't hit me :heidi: :rofl: :lol:
I did adjust it back and ran with the filter off, right back to bogtown. So it definitely wasn't the filter. I really need to get a tach as...
You didn't at all :handshake: I did not try it without the filter, maybe give that a whirl. It ran great after I tweaked the high end, but I can...
Thx huskihl I'll get some stuff on order then. It's not so much that I'm afraid of dittling with the settings, but I know a guy that will adjust...
Thx.. yeah, very small adjustments Sometimes a little goes a long way
Went ahead and adjusted hi end on carb 1/4 turn counter clockwise, running fine. I prefer to check other things before adjusting the carb...
:doh: Take it that is the small splitter At least ya got 2 splitters :whistle:
Still bogging.. even out of the log. Gonna check spark arrestor once muffler cools a bit. Edit.. Spark arrestor is not clogged. Open to suggestions
Anyone have any experience with them? The 034 was bogging down while cutting today. Chain could use the file, but still throwing good chips....
Morning :coffee: Moved some more large branches over to where it'll be shady later. Might get some splitting done, but the yard could use a...
True, I am in a climate controlled environment 85% of the time. I only generally use the muffs when needed, or when I'm going on the shop floor,...
Man.. I'm a slippin today :doh: :thumbs::thumbs:
Bark somewhat reminds me of hop hornbeam.. but I'm not sold on that. I hope someone has a more definitive answer.
Couple of big bats in there BCB ? :whistle: :handshake:
So.. we got curious this evening and dug up 2 plants.. Booyah.. most definitely garlic :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Chazsbetterhalf never had such...
Left handed.. in the right spot :rofl: :lol:
Ya just have to be plucking quicker :eek: :whistle:
I've seen barrel pluckers.. had no clue what it was when I first saw it. A big rotating drum with rubber nipples. Here's a DIY link.. but this...