Nice stove rainking63 :yes: Can't wait to see it redone :binoculars: :popcorn:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs::thumbs:
Still have dead battery issues, flats, and of course rust is a given in NY. But I haven't rebuilt a carb in around 30 or so years. At 51, I...
Yep :thumbs: I have one, might as well use it. :saw::tractor:
That would definitely cover more than we need per month :yes: Looks like you put up 30 panels.. 200W panels? I can't remember, but I don't think...
Well, that limb has been on the ground for several months, and is quite wet. The 'bota picked it up about 8 inches in the air, but the front...
Wow.. that turned out great Semipro :yes: How many Kw are you averaging per day? Gonna have to re-read this thread
Got the word today, as of next Monday I'm back on day shift and off this messed up 3:45-2:15 AM shift. :rootintootin: Never did I think I'd ever...
What model KQ you got Loon ? Our primary (her chariot) is an '08 KQ 450axi And I picked up an '09 KQ 500 last year for $2800. That one needs a...
Well, one things for certain, simple always works. Personally I could use a few less things "waiting to break" on vehicles. :headbang:
He traded it for some locust :whistle:
While I certainly can't completely rule out gas, but what's in the jug I mixed fresh a few months ago when I dropped some trees for a coworker. I...
Thanks everyone :handshake: Could very well be poplar, have more of that on the property than oak. The bark on this on is different than most.....
Thx all
Thanks for all the efforts Scotty And the moderating crew.. :yes:
I had some issues getting to the site Sunday evening. Both on phone and computer, but could get to other sites. Message displayed.. [ATTACH]...
Thanks much for additional input BuckthornBonnie :yes: Much appreciated. As for the parts... I'm only out $20 if I don't use them. Will...
Well.. I didn't take that specific pic. But we leave them alone.. they're not hurting a thing :yes:
I think this may be oak, but I'm not certain. It was one of the branches the gasline people cut last fall and I drug down to the house. [ATTACH]...
Gartersnake Also known as garden snake [ATTACH]