Actually pretty nice out tonight.. hovering around 56° :dennis: Got the window open and lovin life :cool:
BTW.. Makes for a great sunrise pic. :thumbs::thumbs: [ATTACH]
Good first hand experience/knowledge. :yes: Sorry to hear of issues on day 1 Gasifier but, as you said.. definitely better now than a week or 2...
Nobody's "comin at ya" bud.. seriously... Well.. Messing with ya.. Sure.. [MEDIA] We're gonna have to reboot your system and reinitialize...
Bumper looks great :yes: I'm kinda impressed/shocked it came in under OEM bumper weight. Can't wait to see the crane in action. :binoculars:...
Thanks for the info Joseph Valenti :yes: Always good to heat first hand experience. I was unaware it was only FM TX on 10M. That was one part...
You're sure enuff right.. Handheld Tachometers | Design Technology, Inc., Home of Tiny-Tach Thanks :handshake:
Meh.. Titans got it all under control :yes: Love the pics bud. :binoculars: :cool:
:yes: :D
Nice work partner there Gasifier :yes:
:rofl: :lol:
Actually, I think it'd end up as a 3.5x3.75 inch If I'm not mistaken, a "2x4" is actually 1.75" x 3.75" I agree that gluing them would add more...
Somehow I missed Wes Hightower post Welcome as well to EODMSgt as well. Thanks for your service guys. :usa::salute: 5 yrs USAF, and I see my...
Welcome aboard EODMSgt And another thanks for your service. :usa::salute: Your gonna fit in here great.
:thumbs: Gotta keep those helpers movin :yes: :stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stacker:
Congrats on the saw Jack Straw :yes:
:heidi: :faint: :rofl: :lol:
Boooo!!!! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
X2 ^^^ Yikes.. that's a bit much :faint:
Morning Chvymn99 Up a bit early aren't ya? Heck, I haven't even finished my first beer yet :rofl: :lol: :cheers: