Easy Livin' 3000 I've got a 2T come a long.. and it works well But.. I would advise on the masdam system It's easy to set, and you're not...
I've listened to that 5 times now.. OK.. 6 coming up :cool:
Cool post :whistle: But yeah.. Most media sites don't allow for a "I don't like".. YouTube being one of the few Somebody updates a thread from...
Heh.. he can drop the branches.. Buzzsaw Brad might section them before they hit the ground. o_O :faint:
I can't answer to that.. But watched him at Walt's and Dennis's.. And yeah.. He rocks a tree :dex::dex:
In a lot of ways I'm envious of you Scotty, you get paid to make and take away firewood. Nothing better than that. I've watched you work, and...
Eric VW got the mod powers goin on :cool: Edit.. guess he found your tilde“ :bug: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :cheers: Edit.. There was some tree cutting :saw::tree:
Well.. you definitely deconstructed them :D
Heh.. my job might be easier.. I destroy bearings every day and measure them.. Emphasis on destroy. :D I'm sure my boss would call it...
Well.. I guess I'm the heathen when it comes to sausage. I'm not a fan of grilling Italian sausage as the casing generally breaks, grease goes...
Well.. if you gotta live in a trailer park.. at least pick one with some "uniqueness" ;)
Keyboard or phone? On wife's laptop it's the upper case key just below the esc key It's on all keyboards.. Edit.. put a pic of your keyboard.....
A reply in a different post.. but applicable here as well. I don't concern myself much with SS wood. We burn primarily ash, so it's not a big...
I've not posted in Dennis's SS thread yet.. but Chazsbetterhalf has asked me time and again why I don't do SS wood. I figure my time is better...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:thumbs: Now there's a wake up song :yes:
Very few Perhaps an occasional late Friday night.. but those have lessened over the past few years. As per my recent schedule.. no 2 AM beers as...
Well.. Just keep stuff outta your shirt pocket :whistle: Last night of my whacky schedule.. now it'll be normal lunacy :rofl: :lol: Stay safe...
Darn Kevin.. I don't think you've slept past 4:30 EST this week.. :confused: Are you central or mountain time zone?