We can get ya more pallets :whistle: ;)
:thumbs::thumbs: [ATTACH]
I use this.. Not sure whats available in your neighborhood. It foams around the nest :thumbs: Nothing gets by [ATTACH]
:yes: My coworker has a tire barrier filled with sand. I think he said he tears it down every 2-3 years.
Yep.. I was saying you should forgo my favorite killing method... You worked too hard for that. Stick with the spray foam :thumbs:
You worked hard on that.. so I'll suggest a spray method.. and no.. [ATTACH] This time :whistle:
So, I take it you're running cast lead rounds.. makes sense then :handshake: Have a coworker that salvages lead on his range and re-casts it....
:hair: Stay safe man.. got no love for nature's vacuum :headbang:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Haven't seen one of those for nearly 35 years :faint: Edit.. my sister (14 yrs younger than myself) had one.. That had to...
I'll take your word for it.. I just considered it weird.. Dogs eatin cat turds.. :wacky: Although.. I have read/heard of animals eating the...
As stated, you're not alone MikeInMa One of my "finer" moments.. Fill gas on chainsaw.. Fill bar oil on chainsaw.. set on the front of quad.....
Ok.. I'll bite.. Why powder coat bullets? I'm sure it's not for cosmetic purposes.. I can only assume the PC has some lubrication properties....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Last time I tripped a waitress, she wanted ta kick my arse :loco: :crazy: :whistle:
Looks like it's a "long" week :D
:hair::hair: When I was a kid we had a dog that liked to do that :jaw::jaw::jaw: :faint:
LOL :rofl: :lol: By all means.. your thread. you title it as you see fit :handshake:
Nice work fishingpol :yes: Ya might wanna check spelling on thread title though. :whistle: Restoration
Heh.. from the thread title, I thought I might find some profound wisdom, and a way to make all my problems disappear. :thumbs: Alas.. nope.....
Good thing you were prepared Screwloose :yes: $25 for a submersible pump.. definitely woulda got 2 :makeitrain":makeitrain" Our toilet got stuck...