Good words there :yes: I miss George Carlin :confused:
Jeez.. and I was hoping to gain advice on how to "negotiate" with the gas station the next time I fill the truck. :confused: Now I'll never know....
Typical black wasp.. Google Image Result for https://uwm.edu/field-station/wp-content/uploads/sites/380/2010/11/Untitled-17.jpg Can't say whether...
Can't find the bonfire thread. :confused: Gettin started.. [ATTACH] Now.. [ATTACH] :fire::cheers: Enjoy the evening all. :)
Happy Birthday to your Dad CBVT :yes:
So very sorry wildwest :( Be at peace Blackie
NYDEC... It is illegal to discharge a firearm, bow or crossbow: so that the load or arrow passes over any part of a public highway, within 500...
Congrats on the grandchild Gasifier :thumbs: Enjoy your downtime. :yes:
Google-foo Google Image Result for https://c8.alamy.com/comp/C4GDGH/a-turkey-vulture-flying-in-silhouette-on-a-blue-sky-C4GDGH.jpg
In NY it's 500 ft from a dwelling/structure, unless permission is granted. My neighbors have no issues, so all is good. I also have given myself...
Glad that was scraps.. Saw that and :doh: A calm and unbelievably comfortable evening here tonight :cheers:
Awesome piece of kit EODMSgt :rootintootin:
We ended up with the rain running East and West of us. :confused: Coulda used some more rain
Sounds fun bigfrank :cool: Kinda embarrassed to say that I've not been doing anything interesting lately :emb: I've been on the air a little.....
Sorry to hear of your nephew savemoney :confused:
C'mon.. I'm trying to behave myself.. :hair: :zip:
Awesome repurpose job :yes:
Sorry to hear that :confused:
A truckload of free ash is a wonderful thing.. only beaten by many truckloads of free ash :yes:
Yeah.. that's just gonna pizz em off.. and they already have a pizz-poor temperament. :mad::mad::mad: