#19 thanks!
I just responded to Duane(Pa) Hope that helps and thank you for you help. Larry
Ok I admit it, I am thick, I would select either #43 or 19 depending what is available. I am not sure about where to go from here, but I am sure...
Ok, just signed in. Been to the Dr. down in Portland area much of the day.
When it is my time to choose, where will I look to know what is current in the selection list? Update, I think I found it: Official Shemane...
My son and my granddaughters did good fishing [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
I would like to know the outcome of this. You did the right thing just to listen. Then call them back using a number you know not to be fake.
interesting to see back yards that are still useable. We have a snow and ice cover. Makes just going to the car an adventure. In hindsight, I...
I couldn't cut the amolodipine 10 mg tab without messing it up. so had to get the 5 mg tabs. How to you mange to cut the 2.5 mg tabs? Even the...
That seems to be the problem, here they were not indigenous. Trout and salmon were common. But now one lake after another is being taken over...
we have some lakes, like Belgrade lake where those pike were introduced and now need to be eradicated because they are too predatory for trout...
I agree with Midwinter, see a doc. Also could be harboring an acute sinus infection that warrants an antibiotic. Seems to have gone on way to...
I had to look that up, No thank you, not on my lists of adventures! I remember giving 15-20 soldiers 2 shots a day when they strayed and...
Burning Maine Wood Pellets here. 12F outside and 75F inside. I don't consider them a shoulder pellet. I burn them all the wood burning...
Hydralazine 10 mg, three times daily. However, he did lower the Amlodipine to 5 mg daily. The swelling in my lower legs is really a problem...
So true, and my doctor just added another one.
I love those cookies. Yours looks delicious. Only I would dunk in coffee. I haven't had milk to drink since I was a kid. Would like to cook...
[MEDIA] My Himalayans (5) have flat faces so running eyes need to be cleaned frequently. The wash cloth is the only way to go. Just a gentle...
The one with congestive heart failure, end stage chronic pulmonary disease, pneumonia, and atrial fibrillation is still in the hospital. He...
Close! Just flip the number, 72 and then I am 27! That was a very good year! Thanks for the birthday greetings. Looks like you have an...