[IMG] This picture was taken professionally. It is in the upper half of Maine. Taken last weekend. Frequently seen around here but I've never...
My younger brother is home from Texas, still not able to get up and walk unassisted. Needs help even to go to the bathroom. My older brother...
you can have my share of the storm if that will help. I am in the 12-24+ range with blizzard winds. Local power company is planning on...
[ATTACH]
Good to know. Always stay on top of it.
I filled the bird feeders yesterday afternoon. Now half empty. I usually go 3-4 days with a good fill up to those feeders. Birds are getting...
Lots of blowing snow. There is no way to keep roads clear with blowing deep snow. Blizzard conditions. [IMG] [IMG]
She is making a living selling chit! Reminds me of another profession in DC
I tried some of that Vegan food. For me, it was Yuk. Looks to me like it is all highly processed.
I had a Dyson for several years, Really good machine. Very noisy. Then bought a Shark lift away. Really like this one. I broke the hose...
I buy mine from a fellow veteran who makes maple syrup and sells Christmas trees. Buy it locally made if you can.
That's it, I am planning french toast for breakfast. I make really good french toast. It has been a while.
Normal amount here. Hungry little one. More woodpeckers on the Suet. Need to top them off before the storm. I have those large plastic domes...
And, they get paid to do just that :hair:
are we ready for this? [ATTACH]
Look at this brief summary of of predicted weather to come here! [ATTACH]
you know the story to that Dennis, take the blade off and it will snow up to your butt. I would leave it on just so mother nature can prove you...
:yes: but for this old goat, it is health care appointments which takes up a lot of my days. :BrianK:
Think of it this way, at 10 F, the snow should be light and dry. We will get deeper snow but it should move more easily. And, if you get it all...
You sure can. thanks again.