My Harmon is making a lot of noise, so I called a family member that is a stove technician/Handyman. He came and said the first thing he does...
Congratulation Eric VW. I like knowing someone who is a moderator , who is also actively interacting with members most days.
I ams sending you a quote that explains your question. Hope this helps. "It's not really the "pneumonia vaccine". That name is an unfortunate...
I wish I could lighten my load. There is way too much of me. I seldom go upstairs in my garage. But is is good to store most things up there....
Hay Dave, when has it ever bothered you that someone might think your a bit nuts.? Right, you don't. Same for most all of us on this forum. We...
Now that is good advise. I'll have to try that one.
Thank you for the update. Lets hope that is the end of it. One never know, not any one of us.. Praise the Lord.
we can buy boneless/skinless chicken breast for $1.99/lb any day of the week at Sam's Clubs. Chicken tenders just a few cents more.
We are getting birds all day long now, even during the storms. I have domes hung up above each feeder. I am very fond of the red cardinals and...
Thank you all for your support. I wish my brother could see the light and believe that his own intervention for his health is all that will give...
Back here in Maine, [MEDIA]
\ Prayers for Dawn, you and family. I had a donation thing going on FB for suicide prevention. Didn't raise a whole lot but every cent counts....
I get those ice melt hockey pucks at the hardware store. just toss them up on the roof to control those ice dams [IMG] My son can toss those up...
agree!
My dog thinks those are toys! She loves stuffed things like that. Lucky for me, she doesn't chew them up.
We had a hole in the closet like you mentioned. but it was a tight fit for me. So, not liking that or wanting to empty the closet out just to...
Good, as you have found out, if you want to live up in the mountains, you need the equipment to do the jobs. That equipment has to be more than...
yes indeed, we need to look out for each other. Lucky for me, my son and his family live upstairs in my raised ranch. He works for himself. I...
I always enjoy seeing pictures of your fur friend. My lab goes out, but then doesn't know enough to come back in. She'll stand there and just...
The weather man says we have 8 inches on the ground. Keeps changing from sleet to snow. right on the edge of the ever changing snow storm....