My taxes went down on my annuities during the year, and when I filed, I got more back than last year even thought my income went up. The tax...
That is the way it is. I use carts. I pull the bags off the pile and onto the cart. bring it inside up next to the stove, dump one bag in and...
Still snowing here in central Maine. Kids has off from school. Moving the snow is about all that is going on around here. [IMG] This is...
:thumbs:
I think you will be able to bring the family and learn a lot. I've only been to the one in NH. There were a few kids there and they were well...
That is new to me. Need to ask upfront it would seem. I don't know what they charged but I would be interested if you called around to other...
Yesterday, my son and family with the dog out on the ice playing hockey [IMG] ans Sunday, at the beach, these horses came by [IMG] [IMG]
Here in Maine last Sunday, At the beach, My daughter inlaw, granddaughter and their dog Moose: these horses were passing by. [IMG]
I'm unable to stand and pull a pallet jack. there was a time I would rent one.
Agree, I bought one a few years ago. I never learned to fly it, but my 10 yr old grandson can do it. From what I have seen, good drones are...
Got two tons of MWP last fall, (storage space is an issue as well as moving them around) I had some left from last year. When Pellet warehouse...
Welcome back.
The half time show and the adds used to be on the cutting edge. No longer true, the PC police are as thick as frosting on a cake. Companies...
pepto i have it in both cars and a couple bottles in the bath cabinet. Don't leave home without it.
ribs. oven cooked wings, sweet potato, soda (sugar free) skinny popcorn. Have my side kick Molly with me making sure I share with her.
Poor Maple. With all that bruising, you know it got to hurt. You have to wonder just what she thinks about the situation. She is smart so you...
[IMG] I had a lab who would get into the kitty litter [IMG] I had to isolate the cat boxes from the dog. Oh, and yes it does cause bad...
That makes my head spin just reading it. I sure for those who know it is very informative and creative. But for me, when something goes now, I...
There are so many thing built not ever intending to be repaired. sealed units. No serviceable parts. then there is the fact that in some...
thanks badbob, I think mine is about 5 or 6 years old. I bought it new. Nephew did my install. He isn't charging much at all for the...