You are very lucky that she does know that! My only complaint about cast iron is that it is heavy. I have arthritis all over, Not able to lift...
I like the way it transfers heat esp, on a gas range. It is durable and I feel like camp cooking when I use cast. The wife has no use for it...
An old HS friend shared this with me on FB. I am going to share it with you. Calzone: hamburger,onions,pepper, tomato, cheese,marinara sauce,two...
there were winds recorded at 176mph at the summit of Mt. washington. I don't know what they were at Sugarloaf, but I do know that the winds were...
And here in Maine, the wind she blows and blows. Not so bad now but still bone chilling. Here is a tower that bent over from high winds. It is...
10 miles to get beer? About all the stores around here sell it. closest is a little over a mile. Stock up!
Wild outside. Wind blowing in huge gust. I had to stop at the top of the hill on my street and wait for between gust to get back home. Trees...
Line men can't work on poles if the wind is over 40 mph. I would assume that includes gust, but not really sure.
Here is an explanation of pure sine wave vs modified sine wave. you are right about generators with modified sine wave being destructive to...
here in the Augusta Me. area: * Winds...West 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph. * Timing...Monday into Monday evening. * Impacts...Strong...
Love building threads. You really are doing a fantastic job on your cabin in the woods. Nice family area. Glad you are moving back the tree...
for the crip without breaking off your teeth or having the dentures fall out.
Tried to make a batch, went 3 days with the chicken in the frig so the wife just did her shake and bake thing. I was all done under from trying...
not on the golf course @5AM? care to elaborate what you are now up to?
she looks right at home in the snow!
how about something like this: [IMG][IMG][IMG]
I worked and worked, took all the overtime I could handle, worked holidays, and was in the military reserves after my active duty. I retired at...
I have grand children, but that doesn't stop the ice from building up. Can't afford to have the wife or me go down on it. I have grippers for...
I spent some time yesterday and the day before going after the ice. I have to be very aggressive going after the ice on my ramp. Can't have an...
I had rescheduled my pellet delivery from last Wednesday to today due to a big storm and us being on a couple of hills. I got a phone call from...