Prayers to Kevin and his family. I pray your uncle will rest in peace. Sad times for many here. Grateful for the kind thoughts and prayers....
I don't know how you got to post all those pictures without having to go to a second post. Good Job. That is one pine someone won't have to...
Thank you and thank you all brothers and sisters. I am still in a fog, but know that will lift.
Thank you Jon Looking forward to the GTG at Brian's place. It is a real "family" get together.
I was looking for something bright, living and peaceful and came upon this post. It really helps. thank you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Scotty Overkill . May you live long and prosper! [IMG]
The Angels came an hour ago and collected my brothers spirit to escort him to be with the Lord. RIP dear Brother. Hope to be with you again...
This was taken this morning about 3 miles from my place. I am told spring is near, somehow, I am having a hard time believing that ! [IMG]
My brother is still with us. His wife says he is mostly unresponsive. At least he isn't in restless discomfort. Thank you all for your prayers.
There isn't much let up from the wind this month. March is always very windy. Was able to get my trees trimmed today by a professional. They...
I have been expecting a call, today I got word that my brother in Florida has gone from bad to worse and has been placed in hospice with one to...
You know, I don't really know. I haven't taken notice of it close up to see the pile of wood cut to length. My son will collect it up and use...
Had a dead and dying birch removed, plus two big red oaks trimmed of all their dead wood and and low hanging branches. Paid $600, he is a friend...
I like the messages in this. It speaks to public opinions choices, and gun safety. Everyone has opinions but not everyone knows gun safety....
Thank you for being a big help to all of us. Computers can be frustrating even to those who are relatively familiar with them.
Praying for a good and total recovery. Make sure to follow your discharge instructions. Hate to think of more problems after this.
Very import that some men step up to the plate in times like those. Maybe a few uncles or grandfathers etc. Family member are more likely to do...
My parents and my brother ran a deli Mom and Pop store. They made fabulous pizza. I don't care for frozen pizza. While we buy one now and...
have a look see here: wiring a ceiling fan - YouTube
You do what you have to do! [ATTACH]