Hi Dennis We have the shark lift away. We did have a dyson for a long time. The dyson is a fantastic machine, but too heavy. The lift away we...
[MEDIA]
That is so true. I love their company. I get labs because they are so gentle and loving. Large enough so I don't worry about them holding their...
It is only recently that I have seen them here also. saw one roadkill. I wish folks would leave them alone. they are real valuable for...
And thank you for your support. Have you had any more intruders. I noticed QVC has a special for the blink outdoor wireless security camera, 3...
I have seen roundup linger in the soil for years. I can show you tomato plants impacted from it. I had them tested. At the surface of the soil,...
Snow has melted away from the south side of the house, but the rest of the area still has a layer of ice and snow. Rain/shower predicted for the...
You can endure that kind of treatment while you are young, but beware of burn out. I used to grab all the overtime I could get when I was...
Don't be shy to share your feeling here. We are a family. Most of the time, we are well behaved. You are never alone here. I lost my brother...
We have lots of snow here, always the last to loose it. Good thing is most of the ice has melted off the driveway except for just in front of the...
I had a chihuahua who lived to be 17. She was rehomed to me from a family that didn't work with her. They had a son who was downright mean to the...
Sorry for the wife's battle with the thorns. Get her some gloves that protect her hands. Good luck with the razzberries. And you, MR. Dennis,...
My dog does a good job of keeping turkeys from tearing up the yard as they surly will if left to raise their havoc. My dog doesn't bite them or...
I don't think anyone should have to endure that much loss all at once, but it happens again and again. Prayers for peace.
Prayers for a successful treatment and an uncomplicated recovery.
:BrianK: you have to try and try to remember, but that become a blur to the distant past. :deadhorse:
Back in Maine in limited areas: [ATTACH]
DaveGunter that is one sweet tractor. Hope it is what you want and will meet your needs for a long time to come.
Wow, I am impressed!
As you get older, collecting things, esp. heavy things is very hard to keep and maintain. I think you will be very happy with the two you have....