I'm definitely on your side about the thermal mass. :D I don't try to run my stove low and slow much. If the fire doesn't hit 600-800 its not...
A few posts on this page. Woodturners. Lets see those woodturnering projects A cool spatula he made. Woodturners. Lets see those woodturnering...
BrianK was the last i can recall posting about it. Here's a link to the thread i think it might be in. Woodturners. Lets see those...
That last line got me. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I truly think he's just trying to help you see it from a different perspective rather than living in the cold and saying, "ehhhh, it isn't that...
Been doing 70° most this week. [ATTACH]
They got money justa burning a hole in their pocket!
Now that i really think about it, that piece has probably been on there for almost 16 years but it's been soft for several now. If that's not...
I haven't but figured about $100 for some 3/4. What was it when you checked and date?
I've always heard to use marine grade plywood from the local marina. I've never done it but I've got a 4x8 trailer that needs a new deck soon. I...
One of the adults decided to join them. It's the only one with a white head. Upper right arrow. That's what makes me assume the others are...
Watched 2 juvenile bald eagles fly in and land on a tree. Hard to get a good picture 50+ yards away. They're the dark spots in the middle, one...
Yous tougher than me! My kitchen this morning before reload was about 64 and stove room was 70. Outside temp was about 5.
They say..... some of the best things in life are unplanned. :thumbs:
Years ago now, a buddy of my was riding a sled down the road when it was dark. A vehicle was coming at him head on. Said vehicle decided to make...
All because warm air is "lighter" than cool air or cool air is more dense than warm air.
The current state of mine. She's gettin a little love in preparation of next season. For those that are curious, she's got 163 hours and almost...
Love me some Sandlot! :thumbs:
One with a glass door or front that fits your install requirements. ;):D
I assume this is what you're referencing? It's where my head instantly went. :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]