This ones about 16ft+ from the house. A bunch of glass faces it so they see me easily. I figure it must be getting slim pickings out there with...
Ehh... idk where they were built i guess. For some reason i remember that but cannot find anything to back it up at the moment. Quick web search...
It's a Schrader. As far as i know, built locally here in Niles, MI, in the 50s or 60s?
Every time I start a fire she's here. [ATTACH] Caught her napping the other day. Little butt sniffer. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Saw a Pileated Woodpecker on the suet last week but didn't have my phone handy and moving to get it would've scared him off. So i just enjoyed...
I'm pretty sure i have clothing that i still wear that's 25+ years old and I'm only 37! :p
Just getting home from work. Gonna get a fire going with some ash and cherry. [ATTACH] A couple handful of coals to work with from this...
Can't beat that! Lucky duck.
"I was the kid that was a dreamer and now I don't believe." [MEDIA]
The one that gets me is when they predicted a high temp for the day or rain % for the whole day. Then I go into the hour by hour forecast and...
What else you gonna do? Sit around and watch tv? :whistle: Just gotta remember to prioritize them and then stay focused. :rofl: :lol: A...
I used the localist one to me for a few months after i ditched AccuWeather. They were hit or miss at best. In their defense, in this area i can...
I used to use them with great success about 6-8+ years ago. About 2-3 years ago they really struggled to make accurate predictions, so i deleted...
That's crummy but at least you didn't have to push it. I kinda wonder what you'll find when you open it up. You don't necessarily have to fix it...
Eric Wanderweg were you able to use reverse to back it up to the house? Yours has a trans with individual gears?
When did The Weather Channel decide they were getting soooo good at predicting the weather that they figured they could predict the spread of the...
Good parts people are a thing of the past. Most can barely navigate/remember the categories within the catalog. They definitely don't remember...
It works better on a long, tight driveway with nowhere to push off but it's way heavier. When i bought that thing there was no extra weight on...
I like your weight idea. Here's what i came up with for mine. Can fit 6 cinder blocks on the tray and then strap them down with a ratchet strap....
As i loaded the trailer with the weeks worth of dry wood to park in the garage, i thought to myself on how much I've used so far. With no...