I think id just rent a trencher for that money and not have more junk laying around that I'd probably not use again. Here's what my local...
Did a little gathering today, trying to save my good stuff, since it looks like the weather might be getting better from here out. I've been...
Most people would rather be spoon fed a generic answer, from Lord knows who, than to use their brain and figure what works for them and their...
Elm
"Wrapped up like a douche to the rover in the night." :smoke: Not sure what it means..... but that's what I've always heard. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Who here, owns a pair of those?!?!? :D
Only liked for the dog part. :rofl: :lol:
It has a little red hose usually....
53/72 Been windy and sunny all day. Back to 2 fires a day at these temps.
Not saying it's not but the last sass i had that was that size had greenish colored wood. Kinda like tulip poplar.
He's gonna learn. :D:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Finally lost enough heat from this mornings fire to warrant another. Burning small splits of cherry and holey hickory with one larger split of...
Been sunny all day. Might get to make a fire before bed. [ATTACH]
That was my guess before i saw yours. :salute:
I ain't got all that going on. Wasn't going anywhere to buy something. Here's the best i could do with what was handy in the backyard. [ATTACH]
It got up to 40° today. Wanted to clear the back patio and bring some wood in. Got distracted when i made the first plow pass across the patio...
Yeah it's still usable but not in the great heating capacity it was intended or capable of. I'm just trying to dig on the EPA man. :p Truthfully...
From what i gather in the last 2 posts. EPA: taking great firewood and making it almost useless. :sherlock:
Cut 3" off the muffler body. Tucks in a little better now. Hopefully not much louder. Should hopefully be quiter since i replaced the original...
Out there again. [ATTACH]