1.28 cuft would be 1% of 128 cuft. 6.7 cuft = 5.23% 7.77 cuft = 6.07% 8.9 cuft = 6.9% Again, if my math is right that should be % of a cord....
If my math and internet dimensions are correct.... a 330 holds 60 cuft and 275 holds 53.33 cuft. Hard to believe 55 gallons only equals 6.7 cuft....
I just meant if you talk about how good things are they usually let ya down.
You just had to go and say something..... good luck this week. :smoke::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ok, do irritated or annoyed work better? I know it's the egocentric nature that gets me going. I'm guessing as a successful man that's the...
So you're saying there must be another reason some people don't like him???
Don't worry about helping people when you get to the top. Just keep pushing them down with your boots. Everyone should just bow down.
Its gotta be tough patting yourself on the back that hard. How about a video or picture, i wanna see how THAT'S done.
I cuss em both most mornings. Can't make it out the driveway without the seat belt dinger going off multiple times. No sense in putting it on...
That and the insurance companies....
Got home from grocery shopping today and looked down.... [ATTACH]
Ok..... that's gotta be a joke, right? Dude reminds me of Jimmy Fallon.
That part about members not owning a Bible is something i hadn't heard before and something i probably won't soon forget. On paper they might...
Buncha posers. Not much true/real anymore. Rented a house from a Mennonite in Ohio while attending college. Owned a pallet factory at the end...
Maybe it only applies to the women in the house. :rofl: :lol: I tried to find something to backup what I'm thinking but this was the best i...
Must be "modern Amish." Last i new they couldn't use anything with an engine or electricity.
Probably Mennonite....
Sounds legit. Lol. I think he did good from what you're saying. Punctuation definitely matters in some instances. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
First trip of the year to Tennessee. Only got about 70 miles in but was a good time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just tryin to look at the bright side bud. In my opinion, they did you a favor. It's all about perspective. They pushed you to look elsewhere...