If only every company was like this!
Yesterday was a busy day at the feeders. Saw an oriole [ATTACH] Then a female rose breasted grosbeak and oriole [ATTACH] Caught a Pileated...
Looks like jo191145 might? He's got a box wedge very similar.
I never knew maples were considered apples. :D
That pictures from Google. So i picked the one i remember seeing most. Not sure if it has to do with the age of the trees? Admittedly I've never...
I sarcastically call it the poison ivy tree. Surprising resemblance, so much so that if i didn't know poison ivy was only a vine, there'd be much...
I gotta ask, after you run a mile and are then doing the other exercises, do you do something like 6 sets of each. For example, 16 pull ups, 33...
jrider you sound alot like me with workouts. They tend to get boring over time. You got me kinda interested in this though. I gotta work on the...
Sounds like he might get to be a "walking miracle." [MEDIA] I didn't watch the video. I don't have bookface and the speaker on my phone is...
Caught an oriole out there today. [ATTACH]
Even your tongue is a sword. [MEDIA]
A pair of Indigo Buntings at the feeder today. [ATTACH]
What were you pulling it with?!?!
[ATTACH]
You got it. Not many places this side of the Mississippi much better.
Got another Tennessee trip in last week. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't have one and it depends what you're gonna use it for. Tenere700 fire hazard
From one mind control technique to the next.
If she keeps saying stuff like that, she might wanna look into being a stand up comedian. :whistle:
275 - 46" tall = 392.32 gal 48" tall = 398.93 gal 300 - 53" tall = 440.45 gal 54" tall = 448.83 gal There're definitely some...