Good late morning A gorgeous day today, but will be a long day with work. It's rather cool for this time of year for us, yeaterday morning I...
I left a bunch of logs last year at a scrounge after I cherry picked through it. Too hot and too much of a hill to get it out. My son told me it...
Looks like that could be a pic of my woods. Many of the black cherry trees look just like that. As been mentioned the sap wood punks out but the...
Reading? Im not too far from there. If you were in PA, you got to experience the never ending road construction. And yet the roads still suck!
It's always ailens.
Had some pretty strong winds when front rolled through, followed by some heavy rain for 20 minutes or so. Heard some cracking in the woods....
Front just came through. Some strong wind, thought for sure was going to lose a kentucky coffee tree. But didnt. Heavy rain. Cooled off nicely....
Last night perfect example of why goalies shouldn't be handling the puck and stay in goal.
Good morning, Weather is a carbon copy of yesterday. Practice round at noon for my son's state shoot tomorrow. No luck fishing yesterday, but we...
I got on CLS website and thats the picture from their website. The ad says been "garage kept and very good condition." Probably only used to split...
Is anyone familiar with these log splitters? It has a honda 240 engine 8hp. Seen this for sale on a board at a gun club. Built 2012. [ATTACH]
Looking good Pricey106 . I have had 2 cords of rounds and a couple logs sitting along our driveway for a month. I've been avoiding going up the...
We have a birdhouse close to our feeder. Wren family takes up residence there every year. They are really noisy this year. But like PA Mountain...
Good morning. Beautiful cool morning. No work today so Im sitting on the deck listening to the birds and cicadas. Might go shoot some sporting...
Whitetail backstrap stuffed with crab wrapped in bacon to celebrate my son's 16th bday on Sunday. No smoker, just a propane grill. Used a rub on...
Thanks everyone
Good morning everyone. Beautiful morning. A little cool when I took the dogs out. Happily celebrating 20 years of marriage today. Last day of...
Recently found out that a 12 year old boy named Dakota, whose family has been friends with mine for probably close to 50 years, has been diagnosed...
Good morning. Only one at work currently and it's quiet, which I like. Possible storms later today. Have a great day.
Looking great! I really like the wall covering. Is that real wood planks or a type of laminate, vinyl, eetc...