Well Loon, you can watch the Habs in the finals in another 28 years from now. Gives you time to stock up on popcorn:popcorn:
We have soapstone counter tops. When we place hot pots, pans, etc... on them, it's amazing how the soapstone pulls the heat and holds it.
Looks similar to one that has been on craigslist for awhile (think its gone now). Me thinks it has your name on it The Wood Wolverine.
I think they will. I have no horse in this race, but would like to see tampa win. Not sure why. When I think of hockey, I dont think of Tampa.
Heres some BL that I split Sunday. Barkless, 2 different colors. One log was getting a little funky, that split at resembles some of yours Cash...
Just a casual stroll with dogs this evening and it was not enjoyable. Need some rain. Storms have passed around us. Trees along drive starting to...
Must be related to this dude [ATTACH]
Good morning Back to work for me after being off a week. Might be a long day. Suppose to be hot, hot, hot. Have a great day.
Tampa just wants to celebrate at home.
I split some wood last evening. Wasn't too bad. Today after mowing the yard and clearing grass around the stacks, I was done. Even broke it up....
Nice work Molly. You load them yourself?
Good morning. One more day off and than it's back to reality. :( Need to do some mowing this morning and than will finish up this evening. Calling...
That is how you do it. Im lucky. My wife really hasnt questioned purchases or collections I have. And its been 20 years. The best is after last...
Im behind this year for whatever reason. Just slacking on all fronts. Need to clean the chimney and stove, 3 cord of rounds that need split and...
[ATTACH] God Bless America!!!
Shwiiing!!!:banana:
Im not saying the fat lady is singing. But think she's warming up
Everytime there is a " new strain", the media beats the same panic and fear drum. South african strain, european strain, tokyo strain, delta...
Seemed to freak out over gravity once he learned about it. Geesh:picard:
Good morning Yesterday was perfect beach weather. My youngest Son hooked into a huge fish while fishing the inlet. I told him not to "horse it"...