First time Ive heard of this. How comes stuff never effects crap we dont want, like gypsy moths and lantern flys?
Good Afternoon, Back to work after being off last week. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth taking off when I come back to a mess. I'll be short...
I was just north of columbus last week. About a 6.5 hour trip. I would of taken you up on that offer.
Wow that is just freaking awesome!:bug: . I thought to myself that it needs a 50 cal when I saw the pic. Then I read the comments and saw...
Mid August is when I'll be sure this year's wood is top covered. If I know we'll have a long series of days of dry hot weather with no rain, than...
Fricking 94. :headbang: Im done with this heat!!
Good morning everyone Got back from the shoot in ohio yesterday. I had my numbers mixed up. It was 10000 entries by over 3500 kids. Son didnt do...
Not afraid of heights, but not for me. As for the helmet, maybe it will double as a scoop.
I haven't seen any this year. Last year we had them but nothing on the level of EODMSgt photos. Im afraid the lanternfly is going to reign...
Do you know his last name?
Good morning, After work last night drove 6.5 hours with my oldest to outside of Columbus, OH for the national youth sporting clays competition at...
My favs that I have split are sassafras, white oak, and pine. Also BL in stacks as it dries. It's not really a great smell, but a distinct smell...
Any reason given for the increase in numbers?
Just curious to see how this invasive insect is around the rest of country? [ATTACH] I saw and killed more today than all of last year.
How did I miss that presser?! :rofl: :lol: Might be the best professional sport presser ever. Mike Tyson had some good ones, but I think that tops...
Good late morning. Got some needed rain last night. Though we didnt need it all at once. Mid 80s today, but need to get on the ball with...
My SS supply is ready for this season. But after that, it's a different story. Im on the 3 year plan, but not with SS. Need to scrounge some...
Good afternoon, Rained everywhere I was late yesterday afternoon, EXCEPT at my house. Hardly had a trace there. Less a mile away had some heavy...
The oak I have is kept separate. I than have SS , mid range and higher BTU stacks (which is 98% standing dead BL). Hit 3 year plan, so now Im...
I saw it. :zip::zip:. Didnt want to go to the penalty box. Are mulberry trees always that yellow regardless of how long they been down?