I would do a dedicated FB page too (though I hate FB!) My neighbor has a food truck and that is how he lets customers know where and when he'll...
Nice score. We have one as our kitchen island. Doesn't have the drawers. Carpenter's bench [ATTACH] This is before we cleaned it up.
Congrats! Your hard work will pay off. The only problem I have had when I got on the 3 year plan is that I feel a need to immediately replace what...
Good morning, Beautiful morning. Had a slight feel of late summer. But its going to get hot. Yesterday my wife said she had 3 more weeks until...
:mad::mad::mad:
When I get some lids Im gonna do some venison in BIL pressure cooker. Need to make room in freezer. Be first time canning with pressure cooker.
Good Morning Past weekend the hunidity was brutual. I did some yard work and hand split and stacked some wood. Only got 3/4 of a cord done. My...
I borrowed a dump trailer last year for a scrounge of rounds. I was worried about lifting them into it. I had no issues (I did have help with the...
Humidity was very nasty yesterday. Did you get any of that rain later in the day? It got even worse.
I kind of put myself in a bind. The rounds are along a turn in my driveway where I want to level out a little more and get stone spread, as well...
Nice job buZZsaw BRAD . I was splitting this weekend off and on. With the heat and humidity it was more off. Only got 3/4 of a cord done. I was...
I hope it gets here soon.
Husky Man Hopefully you guys get some much needed rain That's just bull**** regarding the farmer and ranchers not allowing water to be pulled off...
Stacking wood today and took a break under a black walnut tree branches. Had some clear liquid fall on/ around me. I looked up and there are 1000s...
Good morning Beautiful weather for the next 2 days, than the heat returns. Been up since 2:30, just couldnt sleep. Gonna be a long day
Nice morning. Rather cooler the next 2 days. Than the damm heat is back.:headbang:
I often wonder how many of those making greenbacks on their life styles would still be doing it if they weren't making money from it. As for if...
There seems to be an endless sea of idiots.
I have a bench that we stained earlier this summer. The one board has sap coming to the surface. I have no idea of how old the bench is.
Good evening everyone, Got up this morning and hit the ground running. Been a busy day. Hazy and humid here. Thought about splitting some wood...