When a bear leaves it on the deck And you say, "what the heck!" Diarrhea, cha cha cha Thanks thewoodlands, I brought a hamburger for lunch.
Good morning everyone Cooler weaher last few days. No firewood work last night. Think I over did the hand splitting on monday after work....
Weather has been cooperative here as well the last several days. Too bad work hasn't. Calling for 90s next week:(
Good job and great to see! Embrace it now because before you know it, working with dad will give way to a "real job", cars and girls!:hair:
Teaching my 16 y/o son. He can't test until december. I had to lay the law down when the "know it all attitude" started to show itself. It...
Gold star for you Chaz I will zip my big yapper for fear of the ban hammer
Good morning Did a bunch of yardwork and firewood processing saturday. Yesterday there was a light drizzle off and on for most of the day. I...
Nice job working in the heat. I was doing that the other week. I stopped when my breaks were getting longer than the time I was working.
LordOfTheFlies you did well for $100.00. Today I saw a work bench in an antique store. Maybe 4x5, no drawers. Asking $1,190.00:rofl: :lol:
I got a cord stacked of BL done today. Started last weekend. Slow moving. Have another cord of rounds to split, and that will be ot until late...
We must have the same neighbors.
I chose save money and enjoyment. But I guess I really HEAT with firewood to save money, because I have bought firewood before, and I don't...
Not as good as squirrel pot pie though. :stirpot:
Groundhog pot pie. Pretty tasty. We got a recipe when wife had her bridal shower. I asked BIL's mom for it.
Hogmaw is more for dinner. If you can stomach haggis, you can stomach hogmaw. :rofl: :lol:
Havent had scrapple for awhile. My BIL and myself only ones who eat scrapple in my immediate family. jrider do you like hogmaw too? EODMSgt...
Good afternoon Calling for rain and possible strong storms, but no rain yet. During lunch I walked to the store for a soda. Atmosphere feels...
Some rain today, with possibility of strong storms. Cooler weather coming our way with humidity on way out.
I would say it has been a hot summer, IMO. Especially the last few weeks have been hot and humid. Suppose to cool down to mid 80s next week. What...
I hit a yellow jacket nest with push mower last week. Luckily didn't get stung. I took a break and when I went to the mower, they had were...