They have been doing that from the start.
Had a pile of logs from my sister and BIL's place. They were dropped off by a friend of his in middle of may. I was able to buck most of it than,...
Im having trouble uploading pics. I get a message that say "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again." I've...
Just went to local Ace Hardware. Boxes of lids right as you walk in. Grabbed a bunch. First Ive seen for sale in stores around here.
Good day everyone 91* and storming with some strong winds. ( hoping for no blow downs near the house). Real feel says 108* and in the city it's...
Good morning Yesterday was a repeat of tues. Lots of rain last night with the storms. Today is a repeat of those days, only HOTTER!! Miserable....
Good Wednesday? Had a pretty good storm yesterday evening with heavy rain. Spout next to our door is clogged and couldn't handle volume of water....
Hot and not fun. This morning my weather app said it was 97% humidity. Im not wishing for sub zero temps, but don't want to be frying an egg on...
I tell my wife that my family and good friends know my habits. Everyone else who doesnt like them, well, can go pound sand. The condition other...
Good morning, Beautiful morning but gonna be hot later today and this week. The rest of the wood I want to process is going to have to wait....
I looked at the weather for this week and I was like @#$&!!!
Looking good! :thumbs: More fun to be had.
Good morning Clear, sunny day today. Suppose to get 90. Went to work this am and will head out to do some splitting. Have a great day
Man I missed his passing. Now I'll have to dig up some of his rhymes. Right now listening to mix of Priest, Maiden, Fear Factory, Sabbath, Hank...
HELL TO THE YEAH!!! Though it's usually too hot and thick on opening day around these parts. But I go out first day out of tradition.
Good morning Beautiful day in south central PA. Had to change tire on wife's cherokee, dropped off to get plugged. Now dragging feet to get to...
Hackberry . One of my favorites and IMO underrated.
That is sweet! :thumbs:
I forgot about the sports part
I have few regrets in life, but one is NOT buying land when I was younger. Now anything around is so expensive or there is no privacy. Been...