Save some $$$ and just get real good at hovering. :D
I Never have to worry about planting BL. It spreads just fine on its own. I just cut down about a 10' tall weed of one last weekend that was...
81* sunny with 73% humidity. Looking for a break in humidity...soon!
Bunch of different genetics going on. Neat to see the younger buck and who their daddy may be. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We got hit last night. Thankfully No damage at our house but I'll take a closer look after work. The city had a lot of water rescues from...
I feel a disturbance in the Hoarder Force when buZZsaw BRAD uses the splitter.
Can PA give NJ Filthadeliphia, er Philadelphia? That city is a hole. Gives PA a bad name. I'll throw Harrisburg in for free.
Currently mid 70s and humid. Severe storms rolling through. Was a tormado watch, but that has expired. Heavy, heavy rains. Creek out back is...
One of the latest is the term "gypsy moths" needs to be changed. I did hear that fireflies are bringing a law suit against lantern flies.
During the night I must of been moved to the Amazon jungle. Good grief! Weather app says 98% humidity but it's not raining. Yet.
First time I went to the nationals at Maple Grove speed way I was walking to the track and I could feel that power in my chest when they were...
Use to watch NASCAR. Never again. I do enjoy dirt track and drag racing. Haven't been to a race for neither in years though. So I guess Im not a...
Good morning Mid 70s, light drizzle off and on. Not very comfortable. 3 more days and boys are back in school. Seems to start earlier each year....
That's a great score with decent logs and you can back the truck right up to load. I agree and say take everything.
Me too. Some real dandies showing up on camera. Hope they stick around
I didn't realize it was on. I must of changed it and didn't realize it.
One can only hope!:shiver:
Thanks Brad. Some of that BL was twisted. Which I really haven't had before. Usually it's straight as can be. But it was nothing compared to the...
[ATTACH] Trail cam caught this one Wish it was one of the big bucks running around. Still pretty cool.
Thanks Horkn . The pics weren't really too large of a file, but my phone wants to capture pics in "motion mode." Recropping them allows me to post.