Good day everyone. Had a nice weekend, though I had to come into work both days. Went to niece's grad party on saturday and had son's 16th bday...
I wont skip on boxelder either.
Shove it would be mine. My wife just texted me to say my son went to our mailbox and the neighbor across the road was yelling to get the F out of...
Good Morning Not a great not sleep because of our new member to the family. [ATTACH] 7 month english bulldog. "Randy Travis". (We didnt name him)....
seen strawberries for $6.75/quart :headbang:
Good morning. Still hot here. Had some decent rain from storms last evening. Between the heat and rain we are getting, everything is growing....
I have a 590 and have run it hard. Can't imagine if you were running the proper fuel that the top end would be fouled in an hour. Sounds like a...
Good day everyone Another day of hot weather. Thunderstorms beginning to ramp-up and currently pouring rain!
My FIL gave my son ghost pepper plant. Thankfully my son knows hot they are. He hopes to dry them and add them to a vension jerky recipe. I...
Last archery season I watched some go to roost. Next morning I told my son to watch the big tree next to his stand. Daylight came and it sounded...
Good morning! Hot and overcast. Hope we get some rainstorms. Last day of school for my boys. They don't get as excited for it as I use to get....
Was going to say you know it's hot when the camera is sweating
Final pic has to be some splits stacked under the lean to.:stack:. :D Very nice! Time to fill it up.
Good morning FHC. Like many this week its going to be hot, hazy and humid. Last day of school for my wife and kids tomorrow. It makes it harder...
Good morning everyone. Hot but beautiful day yesterday. Got the mulching done around the house, and bucked up the logs I got from my BIL. Wanted...