I have a woodshed that holds 2.5 cord, but there's no wood in it because I keep the quad there.:headbang: I usually stack a cord of wood on...
Mag Craft is that your Bully in your avatar?
Welcome to the club. I have only a small amount of mulberry in my stacks. Never burned it. I'll let you know 3 years from now.
Nice work. Looks like awesome country!
I know it counts. Im just jealous!
70 here. House was so nice and cool this morning when I got up. Just looked at my records and my first fire last year was 9/19. Just to take chill...
I would of gone for them without question. Nice score
Does it really count as a BL score if you dont fight either thorn bushes, vines, a hillside or poison ivy? That hoarding was way too easy. Nice job.
Sadly young Dakota passed away last night. He was only 13. Please say a prayer for him and his family.
Good morning Rain has passed. Some water in our basement but that always happens. Leaked around the one chimney we dont use. Pretty fortunate....
Rain out of here. Took the dog out at 330am and it was so clear. Woke up to 53. So nice and cool... for now
You got that right with PA moving to rain forest region. After labor day I'll start to stage the firewood
Cash Larue the pics look refreshing. Not sure if Im ready for snow yet. I have grown tired of the humidity and the AC constant running. So Im...
Happy birthday everyone.
Good morning. Busy day at work. I have Ida on my mind, calling for 4-7" of rain tomorrow. With that much rain at once you never know what will...
Speaking of kindling, saw this today at local nursery. Told my wife we're rich. [ATTACH]
Myself and my old lab enjoying the fire tonight. Everyone else is busy being somewhere else.[ATTACH]
Remind me not to mess with your dad!
Nice looking shed Chris F . You'll get those logs bucked, split and stacked in no time. Im with Backwoods Savage, I need to wait until cooler...
A busy day at work and rainy day here. Seems there are a bunch of isolated heavy rain cells. Of course one is sitting over our house. Road is...