How much do you think it would cost to replace your neighbor's fence if a tree or branches fell on it? Could you afford to replace it? How...
MS361 Ported MS261 or 346XP / MS461 or 372XP MS200T / MS261 or 346XP / MS461 or 372XP
Sorry, not firewood. We had to get 60 more bale of hay for the sheep today. Two loads this size. It looks like really high quality...
Not really an expert. However, I have had lots of trees sawn into lumber over the year and I've made a lot of mistakes, so I'm building up my...
25-30 F, no wind. love the frozen ground. If there is no wind or precipitation, I'll be in a long sleeve shirt and jeans +/- chainsaw pants or...
That's worth something to the right person. I'm usually very picky about saw logs and walnut is notorious for all sorts of defect. As mentioned...
A "YOOPER SCOOPER." We shoveled with the all metal version when I was a kid. It worked great.
Leftovers, in the sense that this is all the tops "left over" from harvesting the saw logs. Absolutely primo firewood. Standing dead, some of it...
Cleaning up the leftovers from last weekend. Put another row of rounds up today. Plenty still left on the ground waiting for me. [IMG]
AWESOME! That is a fantastic machine! I was looking hard at that same model (without bh) before I stumbled onto a lightly used Kubota. That...
I'd go with a 60 cc saw if I were you, like the MS362CM or 562XP. As you said, it will give you that extra power when you need it, but, it's...
I have owned and run an MS260 (sold and regret) and MS261. I liked the MS260 a little better just because it had the standard carb. My MS261...
Another beautiful day to be out in the woods. The sun even made a brief appearance at the end of the day. I bucked and skidded the saw logs from...
Great job man!
I get to play Pick-Up Sticks in the woods today. Yeah! And better yet, I got to pick up my wife at the airport this morning.:thumbs:
Why yes it was.
That's the truth. Especially for me today. I got to do all the glamour work of felling and running the tractor and Dave was super kind to the...
That one looks great.
That was me. I was the lazy Supervisor today and dgeesaman was doing the grunt work.
dgeesaman stopped by today to help me dropping and clearing out my dead standing chestnut oaks. I really appreciated his assistance with these...