Could be any number of tropical species. There are literally hundreds of species of tropical trees per hectare of rainforest. You would need an...
Not a dog, but Popoki is vigorously guarding the wood pile from mice and snakes. [IMG]
Thanks. I'll check S/N.
Try August Hunicke. He makes some really good YouTube vids.
Were going to get his underside tomorrow. The wife will be utilizing the wool we clipped today for needle felting. As you said, Icelandic fleece...
Our Ram lamb was taken by surprise by the hot weather recently and was obviously overheating, so we did a quick clipping. We still need to get...
Yep. It's great for outdoor projects.
Sass for sure. I love the smell.
Hurray! You will certainly be very happy for a long time!
Looks great!
No problem. I'm usually the one posting on the CSM about how much cheaper, faster and accurate it is to hire out a portable BSM than to CSM....
I've never actually run a chainsaw mill. I've been lucky enough to have some great (and cheap) sawyers with band saw mills near by.
Wife is building a cold frame and she filled it up with fresh topsoil this afternoon. Moo Mou (brown) and Ava are helping mix up the soil, while...
Here's a pic of an identical tree that I had dropped. Chestnut? [ATTACH] Looks like chestnut rather than true white oak. The heart wood was a...
Your signature line includes more than 2 saws.
Great saw. Which AM piston and rings did you install?
Replace the handle if you think it's getting ready to break. Replace the bolts if you want to. Otherwise, just use it. Bending the "ears" back...
5-Saw plan MS200T //40 cc//50 cc ported // MS461 ported // 90 cc (ported?)
I agree with you 100%. I will add that getting my MS461 (76 cc) ported and upgrading to the high-output oiler was WAY cheaper than getting a 90...