The standard advice is: "Be safe. Don't cut anything that you aren't 100% confident about. " Let your conscience be your guide. ONLY YOU have...
I'm lucky enough to have two large chest freezers. At $1.00/# I would buy as much as I had room for and/ or they would sell me. Heck, at that...
Good work. Stay safe.
Prunus serotina.
#30! Below average, again, as usual. As an "average" dude, I always feel like a "big fish in a small pond" here in PA. It does wonders for...
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No one tool is right for every person or every job. All good.
Penny wise and pound foolish. I'd give up one or two of my 5 chainsaws before I'd give up my pole saw. I went through 3-4 lesser pole saws and...
Manual poles saws are WAY more efficient and easier to use than power saws. A nice sharp Japanese style blade will out cut a chain every day and...
I cannot support this post more vigorously. A high-quality pole saw (no gas) is a tremendously valuable tool. I was looking for one for a couple...
That's strong words after only 6 days. Just wait until you've had it for 6 or 16 yrs and you will love it even more!
Nice secondaries!
Yep, I was compulsively looking up at the stack for smoke. And yes, you will get smoke on start up until the fire box heats up enough for the...
YOU DID REAL GOOD! I'd make that trade every day and twice on Sunday. I really miss my 260. Definitely stay with 16". It will keep it light...
Burn it hot and clean. I got lucky, it's just a couple steps from my couch, out onto the deck to check for smoke/clean gas out the chimney. I've...
Good stuff, whatever it is.
Beautiful stove and hearth!
Burn well-dried wood and you will NEVER have a problem getting a draft/fire going. In contrast, I have the opposite problem. Sometimes, my stove...
I totally understand the worries here. I had/have the same thoughts. I'm lucky to have an oil heater for backup. so I don't have to depend on...
Woods are COOL! Trees, shrubs, plant, flower, animals, etc. You can learn a lot if you just listen and observe.
Great choice! PE stoves and inserts are first class all the way. They are very simple to operate and burn exceptionally cleanly and efficiently....