Glad you are OK. Reminds me of the classic Patrick McManus story "Poof - No Eyebrows!" Never Sniff A Gift Fish
Cherry, dries fast, one summer. Burns moderate (better than poplar/ soft wood, not as good as oak). Try black birch, dries just as fast as...
[IMG]
Wow! Great saw! Can't believe it hasn't found a home yet.
Looks like we got about 18" give or take. Still falling here and lots of bad drifting.
Only a couple more inches fell while I was at the office. I quickly identified the F.O.D. in the snow thrower. I good sized chuck of highly...
14-16" of snow so far and still falling. Supposed to keep up until 7 pm.(?) I got one pass over the driveway with the snow blower. It took 2...
It's raining ice pellets here. Got the 8hp snow thrower and the 37 hp Kubota all ready to go for the a.m. festivities. Wish me, and everyone...
Sweet, Never done it but would love to.
I won't be surprised if you like the 361 better than the 362, unless you are wed to the m-tronic. Either way, you got two great 60 cc. saws.
Would a natural gas generator be in in your budget? Can you get natural gas where you live?
Tannnerite or black powder for splitting?
I'm with Grizzly Adam
Boulders and path through the woods - straight down the middle of the picture then hang a left at the big oak. [IMG] Typical tree stump (dead,...
Fine. I'll get some tomorrow. Zzzzz.
Sorry I'm late, but recall work should absolutely be done on all saws, even if modified. Warranty issues are of course null and void once you...
Oh yeah, I save all black birch. As many BTU's as oak, but dries in 6-12 months. Can't beat that with a stick.
Work and weather have been keeping me busy lately, but I finally got out to do some work in the woods today. I had to clear a path for an...