[MEDIA]
Neighbor's EAB killed ashe heating my home tonight. Making lemonade from lemons.
I miss Kroger too. However, about 10 yrs ago we got a place called Karns. They are very good. We stock up on 40# boxes of chicken quarters @...
Actually, we already have three beautiful ewe lambs, almost 1 yr old now, that we didn't breed last fall. So we will have plenty of ewes bred...
Better picture of cat. Didn't realize that the original was blurred.
The electronetting is fine for adults, especially if the are polled. In just 6 mo of using it we've had two horned sheep get tangled in it. One...
Yes, the cat is male and definitely supervising. We were saying the same thing to ourselves the last couple of days when he wold join us. He...
Thanks for asking. We bred just two ewes. One died of toxemia this morning 1-2 weeks before her due date. We have one more pregnant ewe due...
As time permits for the the last 2 weeks the Misses and I have been putting up permanent 2"x4 "woven wire no-climb fence to expand our sheep...
Glad everything is safe. Might I suggest a Masdam rope puller and 1/2" 3-strand rope? Most online vendors, Wesspur and Tree Stuff , offer kits...
The rental on the unit was a little pricy up-front, BUT I can't imagine doing it any other way. Thankfully, and quite surprisingly (look at the...
24" on an MS362CM will be happier with full-skip. After that, just be sure to keep your chains sharp.
Wife and I drove 63 fence posts this weekend. Probably a total of around 8 hours of work. It would have been a little faster yet, but the ground...
DEET, Permethrin, long sleeves and pants tucked in, and careful inspection every night. Also, treat all of your pets with Frontline, Advantix,...
Hard board and MDF are very stable. That's what I used.
We are clearing a path in the woods to put in some more fencing for the sheep. I had to to take down 2 small black cherry trees that were in the...
I'd love to have a donkey as a livestock guardian. They are Bad@sses! http://www.wideopenspaces.com/buck-donkey-doesnt-take-crap-coyotes/
460/461 will not oil a bar longer than 32-36", especially if it doesn't have the HO oiler.
My first choice is always a mutt from the pound or rescue. They tend to be very healthy and low maintenance compared to pure breeds. However, if...