I think I saw something similar in a movie. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. I was woken by the sound of heavy rain drumming on the skylight in the bedroom. Continued rain at least until noon....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Pink Dr Seuss flowers [ATTACH] Coneflowers are open [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Quite the noisy night. 2 rounds of thunderstorms. Left us with a needed 1.25in of rain. 68⁰/80⁰ not as muggy. More...
Good morning, members. Another hot muggy day. 73⁰/95⁰ dewpt 70⁰. Severe t-storms forecasted for later today. We could really use some...
I think of split pea soup.
[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
https://youtube.com/shorts/GN5mVkldKxk?feature=shared
I believe I still have the plastic bearings, even though I did get the upgraded parts, which were never installed.
Not with heat indices >100.
I have a Clod Buster. It hasn't seen the light of day for decades. It was fun to operate.
Good morning, members. Hot summer day today. 70⁰/90⁰ muggy. My brother and his wife are here with us. My neice and 3 children fly in from...
Best of luck to those dealing with this disaster. So sad
Your cooking looks to be GTG-class! Mmmmm .
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. Rising heat and humidity. 66⁰/92⁰ We have some family coming to stay with us for a couple of...
Thanks for sharing!
You need to hand off the hat to someone else.
Split the stump. Nice!
Mmmm. Good eats!