We all know Brad is nuts(who around here isnt?) But I don't think he's loose. :dex::rofl: :lol:
Nice pic!!! We get red tail and red shouldered hawks.
Starting tomorrow , heat indices are >100⁰ until weekend. That's AC and ceiling fan temps for this thick blooded northerner!
I need to move these Daylilies to a move viewable place [ATTACH] No blue hydrangea flowers this year. All of last years growth died off over...
Good morning, members. Hot summer day. 68⁰/850 rising humidity. Chance of late showers. Coolest day of the week. I may do some more...
:thumbs:
Nice surprise!!! [ATTACH]
The first ten loads are free. After that...... From the enabler's/pusher's creed. :cool:
Good morning, members. Another decent day before the 90's return. 65⁰/83⁰ increasing humidity. I just opened most windows. Time for a...
I was reading where if you planted them in 5 bulb groupings, they tend to help each other stay upright
Homey here don't play in that heat and humidity.
Good morning, members. Dry day ahead, aside from humidity. 66⁰/83⁰ No real plans aside from a visit with a nephew at his new house. It's...
Nice haul!
https://youtube.com/shorts/QBK7i0tHwGc?feature=shared
Not sure why, but for some reason I have this urge to go to a convenience store today.
Can only compost so much. Lots of tall oaks surround the property. I get to clear the gutters twice a year. In the spring when catkins plug up...
Same here. I see them for sale at fish markets on the Cape, as well as in restaurants.
Good morning, members. Foggy start to the day, 62⁰/80⁰ overcast to sunny. I was hoping to mow the lawn this morning. We'll see. We...
A few years ago I had a dead leaner. I wrapped it also, above the cut. Worked well. [ATTACH]