Nice! Supposed to cool down here tomorrow and the weekend.
I'm good with smoker wood thanks! I still need to get around to trying the mulberry you gave me.
Apple sausage links from a meat market in Altoona pa. With green/yellow summer squash, sweet onion, garlic cloves, frozen corn, halved grape...
Tight lines!!
:rofl: :lol:
Not a problem. A few chunks is like a life time supply. I use charcoal with just a few chunks of smoke wood. I have some apple limbs,...
Good morning, members. Groundhog day - hazy, hot, humid. 74⁰/90⁰ dewpt 73⁰ Chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. A little bit of...
Truckaa won a bag of your pecan at the gtg. I know he's distributing chunks to friend with smokers. I'll probably get a few chunks today. :thumbs:
Easy to do.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I went to the local Bass Pro. Not far from where the Patriots play at Gillette stadium, Foxboro ma. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I just made an appointment with chimney sweep for this Friday morning. I'll remove the stove top to access cat and insulation. The cat will be...
Another one I've not experienced. https://youtube.com/shorts/67WzSmUWjag?feature=shared
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hazy, hot, and humid today. 72⁰/93⁰ sunny. I hav a couple of errands to run this morning, including a visit with...
Pffft... it came out good!
What cut of meat? I've done pastrami with store bought corned beef.
Thoughts and prayers. Cherish her memories
Good morning, members. Woke up to light showers. They'll stop shortly. Hot day ahead. 71⁰/86⁰ muggy dewpt 71⁰. I be running a few...
Can be welded or major repair?