I picked up a bottle type. Haven't seen any birds at it yet. Strange year with few hummingbirds.
https://youtube.com/shorts/1rqvK4iUC8w?feature=shared
I'm glad no one I know was involved. https://youtube.com/shorts/tmWGAZk1LqM?feature=shared
Same here. :(
When does yours arrive? :whistle:
Decent looking load!
Good morning, members. Humidity has returned. 69⁰/86⁰ chance of morning showers. Better chance later this afternoon. Cooler tomorrow. I'd...
Something is driving the bait fish up to the surface.
To be continued....?
There I was.....minding my own business at a local farm stand, getting some ears of early local corn. Anyways..... A guy about my age comes...
Good morning, members. Nice day. 58⁰/84⁰ sunny with low humidity dewpt 49⁰ We left most of the windows open overnight. Refreshing air!!...
I see more woodpeckers than hummingbirds at the nectar feeders. Very unusual. I'll leave the nectar feeders out, as I do see the occasional...
Its a flag honoring various services. Blue - law enforcement Red - fire fighters Green - military.
Balloon flowers and the RoS just started blooming. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Down here there's still products branded as Cabelas. I went to a Cabela several years before the buyout. I came away with the feeling of it...
The sweep just left. All's looking good. As he was getting set-up, he asked how much wood was burned since the last cleaning, which was last...
Hear hear!!
Good morning, members. Better day today. 71⁰/83⁰ lowering dewpt 59⁰ a cool front slid by. No needed rain here, though. I just went and...
Around here, it's swamp azz. :rofl: :lol:
There is apple ground in with pork. It's a sweet sausage with the scent of maple syrup. Although, I overhead that there was brown sugar...