Good luck with it!
It is over and it did go well. Thanks!
My shoulders ache just looking at those.
Now that's marking ones territory!
My last visit was a consult following an extraction. Thanks for the kind words.
8ft racks. So, 1.3 cords so far, from that one ash. The ash tree in the woods hasn't been touched yet.
X2
After a couple of days making firewood splits, today was the day to move and stack. [ATTACH] That fills up rack #4 from this ash tree. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. The last low humidity day. 60⁰/85⁰ sunny I'll move/stack the firewood splits I made the past 2 mornings . That'll...
You must have gotten a chubby, eh? :whistle:
The tops have branches that like to twist and grab other stuff. Good job yanking them free!:yes:
Sounds like a great day.....for you! :whistle:
Good morning, members. Another refreshing day ahead. 55⁰/80⁰ sunny with low humidity. I plan to make some more firewood this morning. :axe:...
Chalk. Lol
Nice kitty kitty
damm. I sure hope a bunker buster isn't needed.
TJ would have about a 1,300 mile trip.....one way!
With today's break from high temps and humidity, I was able to get back to making firewood. A decent number of splits. [ATTACH] I hope to add...
Must be one of WeldrDave's gulls https://youtube.com/shorts/DBvGGYhv1cs?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Nice day today. 62⁰/78⁰ lowering dewpt. 61⁰ currently . sunny. We got a bit of needed rain late yesterday afternoon....