It's looking ok to us, on a cloudy gloomy day. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members . Decent air to start the day. 63⁰/74⁰ low humidity. Rain showers later this morning, with increasing dewpts....
B&W pictures. Such the artiste you are!
I was reading where there's a microphone on it somewhere. It's used for voice commands. I'll figure out how to shut it off. Thanks!
There I was.....minding my own business....turning on the TV.... and it wouldn't. I tried several things - no go. So, off I went to BJ's and...
And the app says --- [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. The heat and humidity broke when a couple rounds of rain came through yesterday, with some thunder. 66⁰/85⁰. We had...
:thumbs:
Too hot for me as well.
Hear hear!
Never had that type of squash before. Garden looks good! Has rain been steady up there?
The drying chart shows 2yr for both locusts. [ATTACH]
You wish you didn't have easy access to locust?? This heat has you wrecking your mania. I hope you can find storage!
An advantage of having a small ranch.
Ladder has already been put a way. No bounces! :salute: A bunch of pine needles decided to hold hands clogging the downspouts.
Good morning, members. A miserable day ahead. 68⁰/94⁰ dewpt mid-70's. Heat index >100. A cold front comes through later this afternoon....
[ATTACH]
Kulicks in Winchester has E-free gas. [ATTACH] This site is decent to find other locations Pure-gas.org - ethanol-free gasoline in the U.S. and...
Tall phlox and Rose of Sharon [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] bogieb - any indication that your RoS is thinking of flowering?
Good morning, members. Heating back up today. 65⁰/90⁰ increasing humidity. Not much on the to-do list. Be safe Be healthy