Nice! I used the same sharpening kit on my kitchen knives just recently.
I'll be going to TSC today to get a couple gallons. I'll have the $4.99 price for a buck lower than local price.
$5.99/gal around here. [ATTACH] I donated a gallon to the PA gtg. Good time to replace it.
I've had a sticker there for a while now. Hopefully they'll become generally available at some point, again.
Best of luck passing the stone. Been there, done that. No fun
Osprey nests. The nests are reused every year. They're all over Cape Cod. Very cool!
Relocating animals is against the law here. That is, only if'n you get caught.
When the Queen is at peace, the realm is at peace. :thumbs:
Local officials - jerks New law - good! :salute::usa:
Good morning, members. One more day of heat. 71⁰/95⁰ muggy. Heat should break tomorrow with a chance of rain. I'll be heading out to lunch...
A bit too far west for this hoarder. May the weather, including temperatures, be in your favor!
Creative way to find additional storage space!!
Nice work. In this heat? Not me.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qudcp4HSyYI?feature=shared
Good morning, members. To quote Sawdust Man, it's " perfectly miserable". 70/97⁰ with high dewpts either side of 70⁰ I have a couple of...
Only 3 channels and no UHF. But, we did have color sets.
My other rose of sharon. [ATTACH] That was transplanted several years ago. It was a sprout under the larger, older RoS that has been around...
I've recorded a number of the new shows. I'll get to them.
Good morning, members. Soggy and foggy start to the day. 67⁰/91⁰ and muggy. Mrs MikeInMa is playing in a charity golf tournament today. Good...
Thanks for sharing your memories