15 hrs in the sack. Nicely done! You must have needed it.
Good morning, members. Decent temps today. 60⁰/85⁰ humidity in check. Now, if the Canadian smoke pump would just shut off. We had an...
Thanks! I must be. Mrs MikeInMa bit me a pair of Skechers Slip-ins sneakers. They're OK. Comfortable. Catching or not, being on/near the...
I prefer Canadian bacon over the Canadian smoke.:salute:
Thanks everybody! No real plans for today, aside from a cookout(burgers with local corn in the cob). Hanging by the Cape Cod canal tomorrow....
Good morning, members. Nice day. 58⁰/83⁰ low humidity. A this-n-that kind of day. Some light yard work, grilling some burgers, loading up...
Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your memories.
One bite at a time.
[ATTACH]
Life happens
Shhhhh
Good morning, members. Nice crisp air this morning. 52⁰/78⁰ dewpt 47⁰ I do believe I'll be making some firewood this morning. I have a...
Always good to have redundancy. :thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Best of luck with it!
Good morning, members. Wet start here. 57⁰/72⁰ It rained all night. It was needed rain. Still showering. I'm hoping to get some yard work...
Yes they do.
I just whined about the no price match via their survey process. We'll see if anything comes of it.
I got to TSC. They wouldn’t price match a store in PA. :confused: It wasn't local enough. So, I bought 2 gals and not 3. $5.99/gal is still...
Good morning, members. Upside down temps today as a cold front goes by. 72⁰/67⁰. Humidity lowers. Rains this afternoon through tomorrow...