maybe another NC30 for cost factor. Love to get the bk in the classifieds, getting it here is a problem. 2 bk dealers in a 55mile radius.
I think the nc30 again.
yep even when new it was not the best- mine was vintage 60's got my hands on it mid 70's
Only time I had a runaway was with pallet blocks:bug: THat was a eull load of those only- lesson learned.
had a female brit with same affliction never did break her of it- , and she really liked the hot sauce .
way way back had a vw bug taught the ex to drive stick with it (thats a whole story in it self) slighty modded by the previous owner, I could...
Heck get that one and put the big jug and piston on it = 80cc, add a 32"bar and have at it.
Floor stomping, That used to drive the ex crazy when she was driving. At the time I was averaging 100k a year in trucks all stick- so when ever...
Can't fix it till I close at end of month, hopefully ( already been slid back 30 days once because of various gov bodies, + a minor problem with...
got a little car due to mileage , been a very very long time since i had anything with a console shift -keep trying to put it in gear with...
New to me house:makeitrain", no stove, just looked local ordinances no owb :headbang:, temperatures are dropping:shiver: and that mean:sir:...