Got to be careful where I tread back there- nasty 3 leaf stuff.
busy day yesterday, bit of misting early on that cleared off, hung out at the back of my place with the crossbow for a couple hours to see if...
was going to do a bit of hunting until the rain started at daybreak. The kind that soaks you in 5 minutes or less, which also put spreading the...
temp range difference as well, not really something to worry about in our stoves.
Tart= a term not often heard on this side of the pond.
desk top easier to stand on wall
Oh Oh look out guys she getting ready to cast her net by land or sea.:D
pretty nice rig -defies the laws of gravity. Thats ok though, I just stood on the wall to watch it. I wonder if SS had patents that ran out or...
no vid on web sight as yet, as he stated under construction.
Bass ackwards- typical gov and courts - seen this with forced entry ( in other words breaking and entering) perpetrator got cut up on the window...
Fatboy85- many moons back I was in Seattle when a bit of snow hit- wasn't safe to walk down the side walk until it melted. 36 deg F this morning...
Boy I remember those mfg training classes back in the day- class all day,party all night. One notable time ( 2 week class) about 1/2 of the class...
I suppose there is no way to defeat the computer aspect - Do not like seeing things like chainsaws and such being mucked up a cpu particularly...
well 90% of the time anyway, not faulting Stihl but stacked tolerances from various suppliers can cause the best intentions to go south.
No name calling here just an observation Definition of Oxymoron- A combination of contradictory or incongruous words
Trainable - Female- Oxymoron!
Not Sure , axel ratios are about the same as they have been, the transmissions splits the wide ranges from the previous trannies. As I said the...
Welcome and you are doing fine pic wise- Photo bucket has gone all funky $ wise.
10 speed Ford, 9 speed dodge is to keep the little engines in their main power/torque band and still provide reasonable mileage. red line on my...
mornings 1/2 shot by 7:30