lack of replacement parts for the 51 model, here, they all work just could use some upgrades:D
Don't feel too bad several years ago while plowing snow- new Gravel drive. deep ditch either side , gravel gave out under me left me centered on...
:bug::rofl: :lol:
Pretty much have shifted to Eucher now ( couple sharks at the poker table got too expensive) and another game similar to eucher which I can't...
Just saw some new to me, lifting and skidding tongs in The Northern tool catalog- the lifting ones were what peaked my interest as they are...
Well I fit that description , unless it is poker night, then all bets are off.
i was only adding it in as it is a bio mass unit fired by chips, which you had mentioned regarding free chips from Milw.- if you did read the...
for snow narrow is better, those big wide tire just turn into snow plows. I do not really care for sounding like a freight train running down the...
One of the least costly but really quite effective routes is a sawdust stove, basically works on the principal of a rocket stove, might work with...
Due to your location - local code for your garage will have the heating appliance ( permanent mount) of any type hanging off the ceiling. I do...
Female to male -- Do I look xxxxxxx ( fill in the blank)
another note, your raw material must be free of any none bio material- a stone or metalic, glass ,will destroy a die roller set
to process wood into fuel pellets requires a double reduction gear train type for the typical flat plate /roller design. with out that they are...
I ran out of breath just reading that list. Hopefully that glove is spandex
16F here this morning , wind pretty low for a change. about a third of the wind generators are not cranking . Ain't got a stove yet in new place...
the place I sold was backed up to city park, naturally all those pretty leaves would end up in back yard with the right wind sometimes 3 ft...
Possibilities are endless of course
it is called trickle down economics-
normal is me= my way or the high way :thumbs:
Nope never done. The dang vines and stem are worse than the leaves and yes potent all year- takes about 3 years for UV sunlight to brake down the...