yes, another old tool maker/repair trick,
Another trick , although for you it will be difficult is to heat bolt from back side while apply a bit of wax to the other heating bolt from back...
Don't worry as the demand for Oil drops they will just raise the prices siting economics of scale as reason. electric storage that is where most...
smarter than a lot humans.
TRu on the above state ment . But suppling air flow from the back and opening up the front one could relize addition heat into room, down side is...
Thanks, Now I have to dry out the keyboard from the sip of coffee I was trying to swallow. :rofl: :lol:
Selkirt makes a double wall T section- I would think that would solve your draft inducer mounting problem you likly need to make a short piece to...
Careful guys she is baiting the hook again.:D
well it wasn't broke so DC had to fix it.:rofl: :lol:
stove and inserts are area heaters not a forced air like the furnace some have had good results from the basement with a stove others only so so...
ranger State or Fed? local/ district office of same right up the tree from there.
can't do that here until spring- law prevents shut offs in winter for Natural gas and Electric co. . Propane - sol- no pay no gas.
cord, 128 cubic feet, 4'x4'x8' tightly stacked split fire wood less about 10% for air gaps Other dimensions acceptable provided they equal 128...
Amen!
Thanks for the insight. How is ash drawer set up if you know- Nc 30 just hangs there and when pushing ash into tends fly all over as it is not...
All I can tell you about the dry chemical one is it makes a unbelievable huge mess- a yellow cloud that hangs forever and gets into and onto...
super blackhawk 44mag think that is the 9" or so barrel, about the only cylinder unit I have left-
who ever heard of an 11.5mm auto
looking for some real world feed back , lightly used one on cl locally
Never drank the kool -aid on then metric rounds- in an auto- course I was never taught how to spray an pray either.