Apx Green oak,cord- 8000#, dried to 20% apx 5000# didn't look at chart just numbers i remember because of my 5 ton trailer vs/DOT. I am usually...
baffel material can begotten from a firm that repairs or builds kiln and heat treat furnaces. stuff in the stove is 1/2" , a 2'x4" sheet is about...
height dosen't bother me but that first misstep is real hard on a body
How much should I charge- as much as the market will bear- start high so you have some wiggle room but set your self a bottom end. If ya want a...
Chain grinding- really dosen't heat up the wheel like a surface grinding or tool and cutter situation ( least wise not at the repetition rate I...
Here is a tip on grinding wheels for chain sharpeners- every notice how out of balance they seem? This mostly due to the arbor size on the wheel...
Yes, adapter/bushing, the later being a more proper term. I typically use 25 across the top and about 65 on the vertical. New chains seldom...
nose shape says Moose - antlers seem wrong- Juveniles?
Double wall is mostly a clearance thing - with the Englander NC30 you could back up within 8" of a wall forget the distance on single wall
Pico chains on a powered grinder - I use a 1/16 thick wheel, 1/8 inch is too thick depending on the chain a 3/32 might be a choice as well. These...
the simplest method is , when fairly dark outside or darkened room if any part of stove or flue is starting to glow , you are too hot. ( double...
hot stove in the home ( family forum)
Had plenty of that just before it froze down . Up until a week ago the frost really hadn't penetrated to much depth yet- that's all changed now...
I always knew when the 30 was starting to run over 600+ as the paint scent would start to permeate the area. Got up 700 area a few times ,...
due to a scary overfire many years ago I start sweating at temps over 600 and it ain't from the heat.
Had a big pile number of years back stuff on top and middle ok - bottom still wet this was on asphalt, couple years later another pile this time...
Oh Oh now I have that "I'm dreaming of a_________ song" floating in my head.
Another hint make yourself a ton of small wedges/stickers- this to keep the kerf from closing behind your saw and pinching the bar.
No Replacement for Displacement- with the Alaskan style mills you are going to need a bar that is apx 6" longer- maybe more than the width of the...
I know, they just exhale LOUDLY- Don't fart either just PASS GAS