Dennis I can’t quite let go of all the business yet. I know i should but just can’t pull it off.
Dennis If you take it off and need it back on call me im home everday except tue and thur. Those make up my new two day work week.
Shawn Curry Build the pole barn around the logs that way that are already inside when done. Process when needed and pour concrete floor when barn...
Pallet Pete sounds like your feeling better today.
Im in
Happy birthday HD
Peefect wood size 16” to 18” long and dry.:rofl: :lol:
I remember when my son was about 11 or 12 i told him he was pushing it. And was inches away from getting spanked. He said if you spank me I’ll...
amateur cutter I just realized i did not send the message to you correctly. So i will try again. The above winch was available 2 days ago i did...
I don’t know how either. But it was fun to watch
papadave I'm still trying to figure out how far apart the rafters are in this section......at least 2', and they aren't all the same. Gotta' be...
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Adam did you find a winch yet. This one was still available yesterday.
That’s beside the point
I made the mistake of swearing in front of my mother this past thanksgiving. Before i even realized i did it she smacked me in the back of my...
Wait a minute not all rednecks are that stupid. Read my post above.
Pete Your not alone I didn’t know there was a protest today either
Wow I couldn’t even finish watching. Talk about stupid stuff. Man i can do some crazy things but that is just STUPID.
cut them in 1/2 or mabye 3/4 secure to a shelf and use to hold your smaller size pvc, black pipe or copper in should work nice to stop them from...
Yea Ruger loves water bottles. Set yours down full or empty and he will take off with it. But it sure is fun trying to get it back. :D