Brown wire runs your marker lights, license plate light. And running lights. Red is brake lights. Yellow is left blinker Green is right blinker So...
If im reading the 7 pin wiring diagram correctly the yellow wire goes to the same wire you hooked the green to on the other side.
Are you using 7 pin round plug?
Ya missed a spot.:rofl: :lol: Looking good Pete
Just remenber pennies are your best freind. You want to have them counted and get a receipt. I made all of my payments to my ex that way. Also pay...
Gasifier If they cover it under warranty find out what they’re doing with the old one. It will be most likely scrapped locally. You may be able...
Use em abuse em and fix em Thats about how it works around here
[ATTACH] View out the front window 2 min ago
Is that what you have been pulling stumps with?
Pete if its not done i can pickup your splitter and anything else and haul it to the gtg.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Do pallets count
I’m thinking we might get in a little trouble if we set her on fire. :rofl: :lol:
I’ll help ya pizz her off. Her 1/2 is $250.00 correct. Give her the money and let me know when you divorce is all spelled out and she cant change...
We don’t need no stinking plate holders where is the cupholders :rofl: :lol:
Happy birthday
Can you Go to local junk yard and get the springs off a 5 or 10 ton dump truck? They should be strong enough and last awhile.
That one is easy. Unplug it and wait til 12:00 and plug it back in
The sheets set on top of the wood stack. Cant put up a roof without getting a building permit and inspections. The way I built it it is a wood...
I built this this fall. Its 8 ft x 8 ft pallets the back wall is cut down to 6 ft each bay should hold 3 cord. There is no roof ( a roof and walls...
Pallet Pete Pete i know this is my saw. So quit worring :hair: stressing over it. It gets fixed when it gets fixed. Remember it is the one I...