Our thought and prayers are being sent. Waiting for a full recovery
Backwoods Savage Happy Anniversary To you and Judy
X2
BDF I feel your pain. We had 1 cat. Stray wondered up to the house. And two weeks later had 4 kittens. None were supposed to stay. The kittens...
Prayers sent
Happy birthday
That picture was from awhile ago. Im haven fun watching the grandkids today.
[ATTACH] Pallet Pete Stackem two high and make make less trips
Cant like that. My prayers still being sent for the family
My son and son in law are hiking on Isle Royal they left the truck at Copper Harbor. They must go through Houghton to get home. There is no way to...
A fifth of Jack And two days bedrest. Won’t help the allergies but after 1/2 a bottle, he wont care about them anymore.:D
Happy birthday DexterDay
Harbor freight has winches and metal wagons mabye an option to use winch to pull wood up. I would get the wood home and stacked that will give you...
:usa:
[ATTACH] We Finally got to meet out great grandson[IMG]
We Finally got to meet out great grandson [ATTACH][ATTACH]
On vacation For the next few weeks. Visiting Texas
According to michigan rules fire wood is any wood that is less than 4 feet long. Its not firewood or illegal to move logs. Within the state. With...
I checked several places you are right about the used ones they want as much as you can get them for new. Zoro is the cheapest I found for new....