Now how old is your son now? If I remember right, you guys are doing bundles. Gonna have different size bundles? Will he be responsible for...
Hopefully many more memories to come. Great that you snuck in the cupcakes and chocolate milk.
Never get tired of them. The first couple pics would be great to turn into Xmas cards.
Are you feeling ok Dennis? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Normally you like it 80.
Yes in Fort Collins. He is a manager of a restaurant.
Good start. Was are the dimensions of your shed?
My son and his gal went snow shoeing yesterday. Was about 20 yards from the trail head and seen a mountain lion walking away from them. And 20...
Been beautiful here the last few days. Started at 27 this morning and up to 62 currently. All sunshine. I have actually gotten outside for a...
They are really cranking it. Nice.
Good afternoon all . Went from 27 this morning to 62 currently. Some buds are coming out. I am setting out here in the sun in a tee shirt. Burn...
I personally had the bullseye. When I discovered it, called my local VA and they had me come in right away. Put me on antibiotics right away....
How many cords in each row?
Sounds like a lot if building threads will be coming up. We are going to have the Amish do ours. Gonna have them come Up this week to give a...
Good afternoon Jeff. Beautiful here also. While my hubby, brother and great nephew were in tee shirts. I opted for a heavyweight sweat shirt. I...
Any chance of getting a video. They are so beautiful.
I have the same as you but I ended up with auto correct. Uggggg
Your companion looks like they are enjoying walking the log. Nice log.
Good afternoon all. Sorry to hear your son had to have surgery but glad to hear he is doing well. My brother came up with his 18 years old and...
I use advantage II. I get it from the vet. It is in plastic tube. Take one end off and squeeze it on. I go right between the shoulder blades....
Now. Is this on your property?